Rutgers - Science Summer Abroad 2010
Nine Science Undergraduate Students Around the World

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Vin et Fromage

Bonjour!
My name is Nate, and my study abroad program of choice is "The Microbiology of Wine and Cheese". The course, to take place in June, is being taught right in the heart of the French winemaking region, Burgundy, in a town known as Cluny. Of course, this means we will be tasting wines and cheeses from all across the French countryside. But don't get me wrong, we still have class Monday to Saturday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, so this course is no joke! But at the same time, I know its going to be one of the best experiences of my life. I promise I will do my best to update you on every glass of wine and slice of cheese consumed. In fact, my goal is to make a montage of every glass of wine and slice of cheese encountered during my travels. Anyway, as June is quickly approaching, I still have a lot to do, including buying a plane ticket and brushing up on my French. So blog followers, thanks for reading, and adieu until my next blog entry, right before I leave for the airport!

See ya in June!
Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment